Hi ;]

Hi there, boys and girls, moms and dads, sisters and brothers whatsoever! Hahaha how are you today ?Alright, so I’m finally gonna attempt to write my “About me”. But the problem is I never like it. I’m always changing my mind. So let’s start the beginning shall we? I’m Nur Hanis. You don’t need to know my last name :) I go by Hanis because I don’t like my first name. Don’t ask why, I have no idea. I’m indecisive as you could have guessed. I’m always confused, and asking questions because I’m slow ;) Now, I’m not that slow. But I always feel like it. I have no self confidence what so ever. Sorry. I love the weirdest things, the smallest things. I dream as big as I can, and some day I hope to be stewardess / lecturer or maybe even both. I hate choosing ;(. My family means everything to me. So do my friends. As you can see this is sort of scattered everywhere, because I have no idea what I want to say next. I was born on July 23. I love music. I love a lot of things actually, here I’ll list it for you ;) My family, my friends, my bestfriend Miskhaliza, my boyfrend, music, holidays, writing, chocolate, movies of all kind, history, english, cell phones, going for walks, running, necklaces, bracelets, heart, smiley face, food, straight hair, curly hair, writting stories, cute people, travelling, meeting new friends, princess, waterfalls, long hair, fuzzy panjamas, helping others, caring, friendly, loving, giving advice, smiling, laughing, Paris, New York, small towns, sunshine, fireflies, stars, sitting on, watching football hehe, good morning texts from bf, good night texts from bf, sweet dreams texts, surprises, Ice tea, warm tea, Summertime, summercamp, soup when I'm sick, seeing others people happy evethought I'm not happy that time, fighting with my brother, hurt people too much haha, hometown, online, tumblr-ing, update blog, texting with boyfriend, chat with a new friends, being a nice one when someone like me, boy's who have a cute face and the lastly Allah S.W.T :) Hehehe sorry. It's more but this I can list it for you. Tired of type-ing. Later yaa!